Phal. CTL Christopher ”POM#2”
Beautiful yellow marbled Phalaenopsis
Meristem propagated: The plants flower exactly as in the sales photo.
This clone was made from the mother plants Phalaenopsis Tzu Chiang Chrisna × Phalaenopsis Ld's Bear Queen (syn Phalaenopsis LD's Bear Queen). Great pastel tones meet a noble white lip.
- Size: 1.7 inch (ca. 4,3 cm)
- Supplied in a Moost pot (low maintenance; on request we can repot in bark)
- Imported from Taiwan
- Blooms in approx. 1 - 2 years
- Warm environment 18 - 24 degrees
- Semi-shade leave to dry well and then pour moderately
- Cultivation under LED possible
We are pleased to offer you this extraordinary meristem. We deliver the article to you in a moost pot. On request we can also repot the plant in high-quality bark.