Phal. Zheng Min Hazel 'flava'
This clone comes from a cross between a Phalaenopsis Brother Ambo Passion and a Phalaenopsis Yaphon Sir from 2014. Brother Ambo Passion and a Phalaenopsis Yaphon Sir from 2014. The flower is characterised by a beautiful white lip. The flowers are beautifully summery striped.
Meristem propagated: The plants flower exactly as on the sales photo.
- Size: 2.5 inch (approx. 6,3cm)
- Supplied in a Moost pot (low maintenance)
- Freshly imported from Taiwan
- Warm environment 18 - 24 degrees
- Leave to dry well and then pour moderately
- Cultivation under LED possible
We are pleased to offer you this extraordinary meristem. We deliver the article to you in a moost pot. On request we can also repot the plant in high-quality bark.
Included in delivery: One Phalaenopsis in a moss pot.