Phal. lueddemanniana f. coerulea "Wu"
This clone comes from Joseph Wu Orchids.
Stem Propagation: The flowers of the orchids are exactly as shown in the sales photo.
- Pot Size: 2.5 inch
- Blooming size
- Supplied in a moss pot
- Not currently in flower
- Imported from Taiwan - April 2022
- Only limited quantities due to type of propagation method
- More stable multiplication than mass multiplication (Mericlone)
- Warm temperature environment 18 - 24 degrees
- Semi-shady - No direct sun
- Culture in moss: Let dry well and then water moderately
- Culture in bark: Water well, then allow to dry out well
We are pleased to offer you this extraordinary meristem. We deliver the orchid in a moss pot. On request, we can also repot the plant in high-quality bark. Please select the suitable article "Repotting service" in the category "Accessories" to your shopping cart.
Included in delivery: One Phalaenopsis in a moss pot.